do not go gentle into that good night
November 8, 2010
- a peacoat in black or navy. i’ve been wearing the last one i bought for the past three winters, it’s time for a new one.
- black ray bans, for the occasional ray of sunshine.
- rouge, preferably in bourdeaux.
- anything and everything that includes apples & pumpkins. french apple tarte & pumpkin soup for example.
- mushrooms. you, fabulous fungus, you.
- sand-colored boots. usually i just wear my sneakers no matter the weather but this year i feel like getting some nice booties.
- gothic fiction. this time of the year my book reading tends to focus very much on gothic fiction/dark romanticism.
Click the picture to see the uncropped version.